Daily Commuter Crossword January 12 2024

ads

Daily Commuter Crossword January 12 2024 Answers are listed below in this page. The puzzle of this Friday was created by Stella Zawistowski, the dimensions of the grid are 15 x 15.
Solving the Commuter Daily Crossword can be a daunting task, especially if you are not accustomed to hard puzzles. That is why you must remeber to always find help on our site, because we solve the puzzle on a daily basis and post the solutions here.

ads

Across Clues

Vertical Clues

Daily Commuter Crossword Solutions go to home.

17 thoughts on “Daily Commuter Crossword January 12 2024”

1. My elderly mother has been doing these puzzles from the Indianapolis Star for 4-5 years and loves them. They were perfect content and she always completed them. It’s honestly the only reason she takes the paper.

However, the last three days she hasn’t been able to do the puzzles and noticed a big difference. Has something changed?

• Yes it definitely has!!! I am so frustrated that I cannot complete the last week of puzzles. I’m back to having to look up clues like I did when I first started doing Daily Commuter over Covid. Someone else must be doing them, I’m clueless!!

• Yeah, same here. My parents do them together everyday from the Indy Star, and they’ve been struggling since Stella Zawistowski has been doing them. Looks like there is no more from Jacqueline Matthews. It’s very disappointing.

2. I totally agree! I’ve been pretty frustrated the last few days. I don’t like having to look up so many clues when I don’t usually look any up.

3. Please bring back Jacqueline E. Matthews to create the Daly Commuter Crossword Puzzle and stop using puzzles created by Stella Zawistowski.
    Thank you.

4. I have noticed the same thing! It used to be the first thing I did when I got up and I looked forward to it. Now it has become a source of frustration! Please bring back the easier ones.

5. Yes, I have the same problem, different person creating the puzzle. Was laqueline Mathew’s. Now have to look up a lot of answers on my I pad. I’m in calif. born in New Castle,In.

6. I have the same sentiment as Tara Noble. My 96-yr-old mother always enjoyed doing the Daily Commuter crossword and could complete the entire puzzle easily. Now that the puzzles are being created by S.Z., they are much harder, with clues that an older person often can’t relate to. We miss the ease of the other puzzles.

7. Agree – my wife loves them and is very frustrated with the change – too much pop culture nonsense and odd clues. Please change back.

8. I too have experienced a change with the Dallas Morning News commuter crossword puzzle. Why? Because it now has a different creator. Stella Zawistowski. I loved the puzzle when Jacqueline Mathews did it. I am not a fan of the new person. I think it’s too difficult for a causal crossword puzzler.

9. I agree!! The new puzzles by Stella are way, way too hard!! This puzzle is suppose to be easy enough to do on the way to work! If i wanted hard i’d do the NYT puzzle. PLEASE go back!! Stella’s puzzles are too hard!

10. Yes, Stella’s puzzles are too hard. Was so happy doing Jackie’s puzzles. How my husband and I started our Day with coffee and get our mind going. No fun now. Have to look up many answers, clues are ridiculous. Should not be titled commuter puzzle. Stella needs to go!

11. I feel the same way. But I was told that Jacqueline Matthews retired and The Syndicate uses Stella zaleskowski instead. And I read on her website that she prefers to do difficult ones because she said that the ones that people normally do are too easy. But hers are too hard! Uses words that nobody uses